Operational response to COVID-19
The City collected over 3,000 responses from residents regarding the future of Creekside Community Center and the Bloomington Motor Vehicle Office.
- Creekside Community Center and Motor Vehicle Office survey - overview
- Creekside Community Center and Motor Vehicle Office survey - full results
Here's how Bloomington residents said they are faring with COVID-19
Community Budget Advisory Committee Members
At its meeting on May 18, the City Council appointed a Community Budget Advisory Committee to work through the rest of this year to help the Council assess budget options, gauge community preferences and shape policy recommendations in response to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Community Budget Advisory Committee Members include:
- Akua Asare - Bloomington Leadership Program alumni
- John Gibbs - Three Rivers Park District Commissioner
- John Laux - retired Police Chief
- Jessica Kunkel - Bloomington Leadership Program alumni
- Chao Moua - Bloomington Leadership Program alumni
- Steve Peterson (co-chair) - Former City Council member
- Maureen Scallen Failor - former Chamber president
- Josh Syrjamaki -Bloomington Amateur Hockey Association past president
- A second co-chair will be named at the June 1 City Council meeting.