Spring Into Spring Drive-Thru
Monday, March 1, 2021 - 1:30pm to Tuesday, March 2, 2021 - 2:45pm
Spring has (almost) sprung!
Dream of spring as you drive through the Creekside Community Center parking lot to receive a snack and fun craft provided by Martin Luther Campus - Senior Living & Care.
Spring Into Spring Drive-Thru is presented by Bloomington Public Health and Creekside Community Center. Special thanks to Moments Hospice and Touching Hearts at Home for providing additional snacks and support.
- Intended for adults age 50 and older.
- Guests must remain in vehicles during the event.
- One household per vehicle.
- Face masks required.
- Giveaway items distributed while supplies last.
- Please adhere to drive-thru routing map below. Staff and signage will guide you through the lot.
- Enter off of Newton Ave. S.
- Exit onto Penn Ave. S.
Questions? Contact Jill Murphy, Creekside Community Center at 952-563-8889 or Ann Sattler, Public Health Division at 612-704-3578.
Download, view, print, and share this informative Spring Into Spring flyer.