Happy HEALTHY New Year Drive-Thru
Thursday, January 14, 2021 - 1:30pm to Friday, January 15, 2021 - 2:45pm
Start 2021 off right by driving through at Creekside for a wellness pack, a snack, and a smile.
In an effort to address health in our community in the new year, the City of Bloomington will be providing wellness packs to older adults.
The packs help foster mental and physical wellbeing and include a water bottle for good hydration, a puzzle book for brain exercise, and additional useful items and health information.
Happy HEALTHY New Year Drive-Thru is presented by Bloomington Public Health and Creekside Community Center. Thanks to Moments Hospice, Touching Hearts at Home and Cub Foods for sponsoring this event and helping to make it possible. 20 random wellness packs will contain $10 Cub Foods gift cards!
- Intended for adults age 50 and older.
- Guests must remain in vehicles during the event.
- One household per vehicle.
- Face masks required.
- Giveaway items distributed while supplies last.
- Please adhere to drive-thru routing map below. Staff and signage will guide you through the lot.
- Enter off of Newton Ave. S.
- Exit onto Penn Ave. S.
Questions? Contact Jill Murphy, Creekside Community Center at 952-563-8889 or Ann Sattler, Public Health Division at 612-704-3578.
Download, view, print, and/or share this informative Happy HEALTHY New Year Drive-Thru flyer.