Drive-thru Meal and a Mask
Friday, November 27, 2020 - 3:00pm to 4:00pm
Attendees will drive through and receive a free frozen meal provided by Meals on Wheels and a free face mask provided by Rocketman Face Masks!
Drive-thru Meal and a Mask is presented by Bloomington Public Health and Creekside Community Center in partnership with Bloomington-Eden Prairie Meals on Wheels and Rocketman Face Masks.
- Open to all. No registration required.
- Guests must remain in vehicles during the event.
- Face masks required.
- Frozen meals and masks will be distributed while supplies last.
- Please adhere to drive-thru routing map below. Staff and signage will guide you through the lot.
- Enter off of Newton Ave. S.
- Exit onto Penn Ave. S.
Questions? Contact Jill Murphy, Creekside Community Center at 952-563-8889 or Ann Sattler, Public Health Division at 612-704-3578.
Download, view, print, and/or share this informative Drive-Thru Meal and a Mask flyer.