Drive-In Movie at Creekside: Matilda
Saturday, September 12, 2020 - 7:00pm to Sunday, September 13, 2020 - 6:45pm
Bloomington Parks and Recreation is pleased to present a FREE Drive-In Movie at Creekside Community Center!
- 7 p.m. - Parking opens
- 8 p.m. - Movie begins (start time is approximate, based on daylight conditions)
- Movie: Matilda (winner of fan vote)
- View movie trailer: Matilda
- Movie sound is broadcast on radio channel 98.3 FM.
- Please consider bringing a portable radio to save your car's battery and/or gas.
Car lineup will begin on Morgan Avenue south from W. 98th Street, then west on W. 100th Street, then north on Newton Avenue to enter Creekside lot from the east driveway (see map below).
- Staff will be positioned along Morgan and Newton Avenues to allow resident access. Cars will not be allowed to join the waiting line from Old Shakopee Road.
- Cars should not block resident driveways while waiting along Morgan or Newton Avenues.
- Cars will be parked every other space for social distancing. Please stay in your vehicle unless using the portable restrooms provided.
- One household per car. Stay home if you are sick.
- Per governor's order, the drive-in movie audience is limited to a maximum of 250 people on a first come, first served basis.
- If guidance from state leadership changes prior to the movie date, we reserve the right to modify these guidelines.
- In the event of weather cancellation, information will be posted here and on Facebook.
If you have any questions, please contact Parks and Recreation at 952-563-8877 or parksrec@BloomingtonMN.gov
Future Movies: October 3. Details coming soon.