Minnesota Government Data Practices Act
On this page
Data Request Forms
- General Data Access Request - use for routine data requests.
- Data Request Tracking Portal - use to track the status of data requests.
To inquire about a refund for a data request, contact Records Management at 952-563-4728.
Pending Assessment Inquiries - Information related to pending assessments can be obtained by contacting departments directly. Inquiries are typically responded to within 2-3 business days.
Department contact information can be found at: https://www.bloomingtonmn.gov/eng/pending-assessments
Special assessments allow the City to charge properties for local improvements or to collect charges for services that will benefit the properties.
- Police Data Request - use for BPD data requests
- Classified Data Request - use for data subject or his/her designee to request private data.
- Informed Consent to Release - use for data subject to authorize release of data to another person or entity.
- Non-disclosure Agreement - use for agency or persons with lawful access to obtain private or confidential data.
- Denial of Parental Access to Data Request - use for minor data subject to deny parents access to private data on him/her.
NOT on Individuals
|Anyone for any purpose||Public||Public||Public|
|Subjects, designees, legal entitled and government employees (Need to know)||Private||Non-public||Private|
|Government employees (Need to know)||Confidential||Protected Non-public||Confidential|
|* Entities such as organizations, including partnerships, corporations, associations, etc.|