Fare For All at Creekside
Friday, June 18, 2021 - 11:00am to 1:00pm
Fare For All continues to operate on a drive-thru model. Please follow the guidelines outlined below.
- All cars must enter the Creekside Community Center parking lot via the Newton Avenue entrance.
- Proceed through the lot via the yellow route shown in the map below. (click image to enlarge).
- Staff will guide you through the process of selecting and purchasing your items.
- Payment is by credit card, debit card, EBT or cash. No checks.
Menu Options - Friday, June 18, 2021
(click images to enlarge)
- Grill Box including steak, salmon, chicken, burgers, baked beans and more! ($30)
- Smoked Bratwurst ($5)
- Produce Pack including onions, carrots, peppers, potatoes and more! ($10)
About Fare For All
Fare For All is a cooperative food buying program offering up to 40 percent savings on brand-name products. There are no qualifications or income restrictions. All are welcome to purchase packages of fresh fruits and vegetables as well as frozen meat items with cash, credit, or EBT. Visit fareforall.org for more information.
Examples of food packages:
- Produce Package: Five varieties of fresh vegetables and two varieties of fresh fruits.
- Mini Meat Pack: A minimum of four assorted meat items (3 - 5 lbs). Does not include pork.
- Combo Pack: Save an extra $1 by combining the produce and mini meat packs.
- Mega Meat Pack: 7 - 9 meat items.
August 20, 2021, 11 a.m. - 1 p.m. (sale returns indoors)