Fare For All
Friday, April 23, 2021 - 11:00am to 1:00pm
For the safety of all guests, Fare For All and the City of Bloomington will be offering food distribution with physical distancing measures. Please follow the guidelines outlined below.
- Fare For All is operating on a drive-through model for the safety of customers and staff.
- All cars must enter Bloomington Family Aquatic Center parking via the eastern entrance off of E. 90th Street.
- Proceed through the lot via the yellow route shown in the map below. (click image to enlarge)
- Staff will guide you through the process of selecting and purchasing your items.
- Payment is by credit card, debit card, EBT or cash. No checks.
Menu Options - April 23, 2021
- Coming Soon!
About Fare For All
Fare For All is a cooperative food buying program offering up to 40 percent savings on brand-name products. There are no qualifications or income restrictions. All are welcome to purchase packages of fresh fruits and vegetables as well as frozen meat items with cash, credit, or EBT. Visit fareforall.org for more information.
Examples of food packages:
- Produce Package: Five varieties of fresh vegetables and two varieties of fresh fruits.
- Mini Meat Pack: A minimum of four assorted meat items (3 - 5 lbs). Does not include pork.
- Combo Pack: Save an extra $1 by combining the produce and mini meat packs.
- Mega Meat Pack: 7 - 9 meat items.