Fare For All
Friday, February 19, 2021 - 11:00am to Saturday, February 20, 2021 - 12:45pm
For the safety of all guests, Fare For All and the City of Bloomington will be offering food distribution with physical distancing measures. Please follow the guidelines outlined below.
- Fare For All is suspending normal sales and operating on a drive-through model for the safety of customers and staff.
- All cars must enter Bloomington Family Aquatic Center parking via the eastern entrance off of E. 90th Street.
- Proceed through the lot via the yellow route shown in the map below. (click image to enlarge)
- Staff will guide you through the process of selecting and purchasing your items.
- Payment is by credit card, debit card, EBT or cash. No checks.
Menu Options - February 19, 2021
- Hot Buy - Wild caught salmon fillets - 1 lb - $5.50 (limit 2 per household)
- Hot Buy - Sara Lee chocolate mint cheesecake - 19 oz. - $4 (limit 2 per household)
- Local Hot Buy - Medium brown eggs (free range) - $2/dozen
- Produce Pack - $10
- Mega Meat Pack - $25
- Mini Meat Pack - $11
About Fare For All
Fare For All is a cooperative food buying program offering up to 40 percent savings on brand-name products. There are no qualifications or income restrictions. All are welcome to purchase packages of fresh fruits and vegetables as well as frozen meat items with cash, credit, or EBT. Visit fareforall.org for more information.
- Produce Package ($10) Typically includes five varieties of fresh vegetables and two varieties of fresh fruits.
- Mini Meat Pack ($11) A minimum of four assorted meat items (3 - 5 lbs). Does not include pork.
- Combo Pack ($20) Save an extra $1 by combining the produce and mini meat packs.
- Mega Meat Pack ($25) Typically includes 7 - 9 meat items.