Fare For All
Friday, September 25, 2020 - 11:00am to Saturday, September 26, 2020 - 12:45pm
For the safety of all guests, Fare For All and the City of Bloomington will be offering the next food distribution with social distancing measures. Please follow the new guidelines outlined below.
- Fare For All is suspending normal sales and operating on a new drive-through model for the safety of customers and staff.
- All cars must enter parking lot off of Newton Ave. S. (east side of building)
- Proceed through the lot via the yellow route shown in the map below.
- Staff will guide you through the process of selecting and purchasing your items.
- Payment is by credit card, debit card or EBT only.
Menu Options - Friday, September 25
- Produce Pack - $10
- Grape tomatoes (1 pt.), Red potatoes (5 lb.), Gala apples (5 ct.), Limes (3 ct.), Yellow onions (3 lb.), carrots, celery
- Mega Meat Pack - $25 (limit 1 per household)
- Tyson all-natural chicken breast nuggets (5 lb.), Abbyland Tailgate Brats (1 lb.), Hormel pork roast (1.5 lb.), Ground Beef-85% (1 lb.), Farmland bacon (12 oz.), Butterball Thanksgiving Snack (4 ct. - 2.8 oz. ea.)
- Mini Meat - $11
- Chicken drumsticks (1.9 lb.), Carolina ground turkey (1 lb.), Ground beef-85% (1 lb.), Butterball Citrus Teriyaki Snack (6 ct. - 2.8 oz. ea.)
- JJ's Pub Burgers - $6.50
- 2 pounds. Limit 2 per household
- Hillshire Farms beef sausage - $5
- 36 ounces. Limit 1 per household
About Fare For All
Fare For All is a cooperative food buying program offering up to 40 percent savings on brand-name products. There are no qualifications or income restrictions. All are welcome to purchase packages of fresh fruits and vegetables as well as frozen meat items that typically include:
- Produce Package ($10) Typically includes five varieties of fresh vegetables and two varieties of fresh fruits.
- Mini Meat Pack ($11) A minimum of four assorted meat items (3 - 5 lbs). Does not include pork.
- Combo Pack ($20) Save an extra $1 by combining the produce and mini meat packs.
- Mega Meat Pack ($25) Typically includes 7 - 9 meat items.