Fare For All
Friday, May 22, 2020 - 11:00am to 1:00pm
For the safety of all guests, Fare For All and the City of Bloomington will be offering the next food distribution with social distancing measures. Please follow the new guidelines outlined below.
- Fare For All is suspending normal sales and operating on a new drive-through model for the safety of customers and staff.
- All cars must enter parking lot off of Newton Ave. S. (east side of building)
- Proceed through the lot via the yellow route shown in the map below.
- Staff will guide you through the process of selecting and purchasing your items.
- Payment is by credit card, debit card or EBT only.
Menu Options - Friday, May 22
Mini Meat ($11)- limit 1 per household
- Hatfield All Beef Franks- 1 lb
- Chicken Drumsticks- 1.9 lbs
- Ground Beef- 85:15- 1 lb
- Jennie-O Split Turkey Cutlet- 1.1 lbs
- (3) Butterball Thanksgiving Snack- 2.8 oz each
Brunch Box ($30)- limit 1 per household
- Boneless Sliced Ham- 2-3 lbs
- Pork Sausage Patties - 27 oz
- Kodiak Protein Pancakes- (Maple Brown Sugar)
- Wright Thick Cut Bacon- 3 lbs total
- Turkey Breakfast Links- 1 lb
- Butterball Turkey Breakfast Sausage (chub) - 1 lb
- Hashbrowns- 2 lbs
- Shredded Cheddar Cheese - 1 lb
- Tri-Color Pepper Mix- 14 oz.
- Spinach - 10 oz.
Produce Pack ($10)- limit 1 per household
- 1 sleeve of Celery
- Russet Potato (local)- 5 lbs
- Carrots- 1lb
- 4 Gala Apples
- 3 Blood Oranges
- 3 Anjou Pears
- Onions (red)- 2 lbs
Tyson All Natural Chicken Breast Nuggets (No Limit)
- 5 lbs - $10
About Fare For All
Fare For All is a cooperative food buying program offering up to 40 percent savings on brand-name products. There are no qualifications or income restrictions. All are welcome to purchase packages of fresh fruits and vegetables as well as frozen meat items that typically include:
- Produce Package ($10) Typically includes five varieties of fresh vegetables and two varieties of fresh fruits.
- Mini Meat Pack ($11) A minimum of four assorted meat items (3 - 5 lbs). Does not include pork.
- Combo Pack ($20) Save an extra $1 by combining the produce and mini meat packs.
- Mega Meat Pack ($25) Typically includes 7 - 9 meat items.