City Council meeting
Monday, December 20, 2021 - 6:00pm to 11:00pm
Mayor Tim Busse has determined it not practical or prudent to conduct in-person meetings at Civic Plaza due to the global COVID-19 health pandemic, as permitted by MS 13D.021. Some City Council members may watch or listen electronically as permitted by law.
Due to social distancing expectations, members of the public will watch or listen to the meeting electronically as permitted by law. Public testimony is not permitted at study meetings.
To watch or listen to the meeting
- BTV (Comcast channels 859 or 14)
- Watch online at blm.mn/btv-live or on the City's YouTube channel
- By phone at 1-415-655-0001, Access code TBD
- A mobile phone is recommended to avoid long-distance charges.
To provide public comment
There are two ways to comment or testify during the public comment period or a public hearing.
Live during the meeting
- Dial phone number 1-866-873-0999, conference ID TBD, prior the start of the item you wish to speak on.
- Provide the operator with the item number and name listed on the agenda. You will be placed on hold and your line muted until it is your turn to comment or testify.
Contacting the Council Secretary prior to the meeting by calling 952-563-4695 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Include the item number and name listed on the agenda.
- Include your name, phone number and address when leaving a voicemail or email.
- Voicemail and emails must be received by 2 p.m. on the day of the City Council meeting.
- Please indicate if you also plan to call in during the meeting to provide live comment or testimony.
Meeting agenda and documents are available at blm.mn/meetings.