City Council meeting
Monday, June 14, 2021 - 6:00pm to 10:45pm
Tim Busse, Mayor of Bloomington, has determined it is not practical or prudent to conduct an in-person meeting at City Hall due to the global COVID-19 health pandemic as permitted by MS 13D.021. Some members of the City Council may participate electronically as permitted by law. For this City Council meeting members of the public may listen to the meeting electronically as permitted by law and due to the global COVID-19 health pandemic or may attend in person at Civic Plaza.
To watch or listen to the meeting
- You may attend the meeting in person at Bloomington Civic Plaza, 1800 W. Old Shakopee Road
- BTV (Comcast channels 859 or 14)
- Watch online at blm.mn/btv-live or on the City's YouTube channel
- By phone at 1-415-655-0001, Access code 177 541 9741
- A mobile phone is recommended to avoid long-distance charges.
To provide public comment
There are three ways to comment or testify during the public comment period or a public hearing.
In person during the meeting
- Beginning June 14th, City Council meetings will be held via a hybrid of virtual and in-person options.
- If you wish to provide public comment or testimony during a public hearing, please wait for the Mayor to open the public comment or public hearing, approach the podium, add your name and contact information to the clipboard, and begin speaking.
Phone in live during the meeting
- Dial phone number 1-866-873-0999, conference ID 5891203, prior the start of the item you wish to speak on.
- Provide the operator with the item number and name listed on the agenda. You will be placed on hold and your line muted until it is your turn to comment or testify.
Contact the Council Secretary prior to the meeting by calling 952-563-4695 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Include the item number and name listed on the agenda.
- Include your name, phone number and address when leaving a voicemail or email.
- Voicemail and emails must be received by 2 p.m. on the day of the City Council meeting.
- Please indicate if you also plan to call in during the meeting to provide live comment or testimony.
Meeting agenda and documents are available at blm.mn/meetings.