City Council meeting
Monday, August 3, 2020 - 7:00pm
Mayor Tim Busse has determined it is not practical or prudent to conduct an in-person meeting at City Hall due to the global COVID-19 health pandemic as permitted by MS 13D.021. Some members of the City Council may watch or listen electronically as permitted by law. For this meeting, due to the social distancing expectations, members of the public will watch or listen to the meeting electronically as permitted by law and due to the global COVID-19 health pandemic. Public testimony is not permitted at study meetings.
To watch or listen to the meeting:
- BTV (Comcast channels 859 or 14)
- Watch online at blm.mn/btv-live or the City's YouTube channel blm.mn/youtube
- By phone: 1-415-655-0001, Access code 133 605 5830
To provide public comment:
1. To participate live during the public comment period or a public hearing at the council meeting, dial phone number: 1-866-873-0999, conference ID 1298711 prior the start of the item you wish to speak on. As you call in, provide the item number and item name listed on the agenda. You will be placed on hold and your line muted until it is your turn to comment or testify.
2. You may leave a voicemail at 952-563-4695 or email email@example.com(link sends e-mail).
- Please include the item number and item name listed on the agenda.
- Please include your name, phone number, and address when leaving a voicemail or email.
- Leave voicemail or email by 2:00 p.m. on meeting date ensure adequate time to disseminate your comment or testimony to the City Council.
- Please indicate if you also plan to call in during the meeting to provide live comment or testimony.
Meeting agenda and documents are available at blm.mn/meetings.