City Council meeting
Monday, April 6, 2020 - 7:00pm
Visit the City's online agenda management system to view the agenda, voting results, minutes and video links for this meeting as they become available.
Regular meetings are usually shown live on Comcast 14-SD/859-HD and online.
When an archived webcast is available after a meeting, an "EVENT LINK" will be added below this paragraph. Click that link for quick access to the archived webcast.
Some or all members of the Bloomington City Council will participate by telephone rather than being personally present.
Members of the public can listen to the council meeting by:
- Calling 1-415-655-0001, Access code: 282 481 690 at the start of the meeting (7 p.m.).
- Watching online at blm.mn/btv-live or the City's YouTube channel http://blm.mn/youtube.
- Watching Comcast channel 14 (SD) or 859 (HD).
Members of the public can submit testimony or comment on an agenda item by:
- Sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Leaving your testimony by voicemail at 952-563-4695.
- Requesting a unique participant ID at email@example.com to participate live during the public hearing for that agenda item.
To ensure City staff have adequate time to disseminate your email or voicemail testimony to the City Council or to process your request for live participation, please submit it by 12 p.m. on April 6, 2020. Be sure to include the name of the specific agenda item. Item 8.1 is the emergency ordinance to extend the local emergency to June 30, 2020.